Lead UX Designer
obilet, incorporating the most distinguished bus companies and airlines for enabling the users to compare and purchase the most suitable bus and plane tickets according to their travel programs and to make the planning process more enjoyable, was founded in 2012 by entrepreneurs, Ali Yılmaz and Yigit Gurocak.
Invested previously by Earlybird Venture Capital and with the participation of EBRD in the latest round, obilet.com has received its fourth investment in the last five years leading the Turkish technology and travel sectors. With this investment, obilet raised $10 million within one year.
We are a young, data-driven, goal-oriented team. Self-improvement is our first priority. We are all working towards the same goal: to create an excellent experience for our all customers at obilet.
We are looking for a Lead UX Designer to work within our Product Development Team along with UI Designers, Product Managers, and QA Engineers. He/She will be the voice of our customers, drive and motivate the team towards the right direction, and assure that each UI addition is a necessary part of unified obilet.com experience. No matter where the idea is coming from, we are all working towards the same goal: to create a seamless experience for all our customers.
- Lead the design team, ensuring that team output is in line with the company’s design guidelines
- Work alongside Product Team to help shape initial project requirements related to user experience & user interaction
- Rationalize UX solutions to product team, development teams and wider business stakeholders at multiple levels
- Coming up with UX solutions that are feasible to implement on a code level
- Working closely with the marketing team to develop conceptual approaches to meet marketing objectives for online & offline
- Create the cutting-edge visual material for online & offline marketing campaigns
- Continued education and research into UX trends and current design strategy and technologies
If You Have
- 8+ years of demonstrated experience in creating and implementing UX design
- Experience leading small/medium-sized teams focused on UI/UX design
- Experience in user-centric design
- Exceptional skills with design software & tools & platform
- Experience with generative and evaluative research methods
- An understanding of how design translates to code
- The ability to rapidly understand user/business requirements and turn them into low fidelity wireframes/prototypes
- The ability to be a UX advocate and experience communicating with internal stakeholders
- Travel sector related experience is a plus.Startup/e-commerce experience is a plus
What We Provide
- Competitive salary and perks
- A culture of continuous development
- Learning & Training opportunities
- No dress code
- Flexible working hours
- Free roasted coffee & snacks