Sr. Software Developer
obilet, incorporating the most distinguished bus companies and airlines for enabling the users to compare and purchase the most suitable bus and plane tickets according to their travel programs and to make the planning process more enjoyable, was founded in 2012 by entrepreneurs, Ali Yılmaz and Yigit Gurocak.
Invested previously by Earlybird Venture Capital and with the participation of EBRD in the latest round, obilet.com has received its fourth investment in the last five years leading the Turkish technology and travel sectors. With this investment, obilet raised $10 million within one year.
We are a young, data driven, goal oriented team. Self-improvement is our first priority. We are all working towards the same goal: to create an excellent experience for our all customers at obilet.
We are looking for enthusiastic new members who will contribute to the development of obilet.com products in a young and dynamic Technology Team that builds scalable, high performing solutions for our customers by using up-to-date and efficient technologies. If you want to join our team, reach out us.
- As a senior full stack developer, you will take end-to-end responsibility for developing and delivering new features of obilet.com B2C web application and business API along with the current system’s maintenance.
- Contributing to design and development phases for obilet.com web application frontend and business API backend.
- Identifying, investigating and implementing applicable solutions to business requirements.
- Ensure obilet.com web application and business API meets current web standards & accessibility requirements.
- Following industry best practices in design and product development, also taking initiative in recommending possible enhancements.
- Maintenance of existing web application and business API.
- Following implemented source control & versioning guidelines.
Must to have:
- Minimum 3 years of experience developing and maintaining products with real-world usage in .NET framework and/or client side frameworks.
- Experience on developing web applications with critical mobile compatibility and cross-browser compatibility requirements.
- Experience on developing web applications with whole Microsoft technology stack. (C#, .NET Framework, ASP.NET Web API and ASP.NET MVC)Experience in web services - RESTful services with ASP.NET Web API is a plus.
- Experience in Entity Framework and/or NHibernate ORMs.
- Good knowledge on T/SQL and MSSQL Server.
- Strong interest in the future of web application development.
- Worked on platforms deployed on Microsoft Azure and/or Amazon Web Services.
Nice to have:
- Strong English to follow the technical literatures.
- Experience on JS frameworks. (React, Angular.js, Vue.js etc)
- Experience in working on projects that involved build procedures based on Gulp / Grunt.
- Dev-ops experience on cloud platforms such as Amazon Web Services and/or Microsoft Azure.
- Travel sector related experience is a plus.
- Startup/e-commerce experience is a plus.
What we provide?
- Competitive salary and perks
- A culture of continuous development
- Learning & Training opportunities
- No dress code
- Flexible working hours
- Free roasted coffee & snacks